R&D Software Engineer
2014-12 / Nowadays
Sentryo ICS CyberVision is a network monitoring and threat intelligence platform that provides cyber-resilience for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and SCADA networks.
Every day, I try to create a robust and solid product in harmony with the business needs. As an early employee at Sentryo, I’ve worked on, elaborated or contributed on the majority of the parts of the product.
- I work with the CTO on the core architecture and on day-to-day evolutions of this architecture to keep something stable and future-proof.
- Various features of the product: interactive map, detection of suspicious behaviors, dynamic and configurable analysis of the network traffic, …
- Efficient storage and exploitation of very large datasets.
- Analyzing and decoding (protocols dissection) of network traffic on networks with very high throughput.
- Contributing to the development of the frontend app.
- Internals tools used by the R&D teams.
- Occasionally, customers support + assistance/discovery of the product on-site with customers or partners.
2012-09 / 2014-12
- SaaS solution to easily create special offers for mobile applications with remote management and complete analytics. Java, Redis, Cassandra, Docker
- Service to send targeted push notifications to mobile users dynamically regrouped in segments. System scaled for billions of pushes per days. Java, Go, Cassandra, Apache Storm, Docker
- Daily newsletter system sending millions of localized emails. Java/Play! Framework, MongoDB, Git
- Webservices of synchronization and content serving of offers displayed in the mobile applications. Scaled to support the massive amount of requests. Java, Cassandra, Docker, MySQL, Git
- Company backoffice used to write and publish the content in the mobile applications. PHP/Symfony2, MySQL, Git
2009-09 / 2012-09
Apprentice Software Engineer
- Developed a library to Extract, Transform and Load different SIG file and data formats. Java, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Worked in the R&D team on different features of the “map application generator” AIGLE : the renderer system, software watchdog, data reading/transformation/writing. Java, SQL, OSGi, SaaS
2011-07 / 2011-08
Developer, Internship in Ireland
- Webservice to store and administrate electrical installations configuration. PHP, MySQL
2008-06 / 2008-08
C++ Developer, Internship
- Developed the stretching of 3-dimensional lines feature in the 3D modeling and meshing software 3D Reshaper. C++, OpenGL
- Feature to automatically position and adapt teeth on 3D jaws. C++, OpenGL
Ecole supérieure de Chimie Physique Electronique de Lyon / CPE Lyon
2009-09 / 2012-09 Engineering Degree in networks and programming
2006-09 / 2008-09 DUT Informatique
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
2012-06 C1 European Level
- French, native speaker
- English, full professional proficiency
Golang Lyon Meetup organizer
2015-08 / Nowadays
I manage the Golang meetups in Lyon. It includes the organization of presentations from various professional users and developers of the Go language plus the organization of coding parties to help people discover the language and its framework.